Sidor

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Daily Bookish Challenges | Day One: Sunday, September 14

A curfew has been placed on book purchases for the remainder of the year and you are only allowed to purchase TEN more books for the rest of 2014. Which books will you buy?

Oh crap oh crap oh crap.
Oh, I thought this was saying until the rest of my life. Not the rest of the year.
Ok. This is doable.

1-4) I would buy The Giver Quartet. Probably in a boxed set, because I'm obsessed with boxed sets. The Giver was the first book I ever fell in love with, and the other three books in the series are just so great and such an important extension of the first book, so I would have to get those also. And I want them in a boxed set sooooo bad!

5) Rooms by Lauren Oliver. I love her YA and I think her adult lit is going to be amazing!

6) The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton. I've heard a lot of great things about this book, and my library still doesn't have a copy.

7) Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan. Before I deleted my downloaded books, I started this and loved it. I think it could be one that I would reread if I could!

8) A copy of The Book Thief that's got the same cover as the one I own but is in new condition.

9) Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich so I could start a series reread without having to check out a book until book twelve.

10) The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman because I want to read it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim