Sidor

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Book Update

So I started writing again on Monday. But then I found out that my great-grandma passed away at the age of 94, and I was totally blindsided and now I don't really want to do anything. I've edited a few things for friends, and I've gone back over what I wrote the other day, but I haven't written a word since Monday.
I know I will get back into the swing of things. I will find that motivation again. But for now, my heart just won't let me.
I miss my great-grandma terribly. The last time I talked to her, we had an amazing conversation about her childhood and being young adult in the 40's, and she told me secrets and we laughed and it was really just great to connect with her the way I did. The last words we said to each other were "I love you, see you soon".
I just miss her.
My sisters are having a really hard time with her death. Especially my youngest sister. When my Papa passed away in 2007, she was too young to really get it. But now she does. And it hit her really hard. I wish I could be there for her. But I can't even bring myself to call because I can't deal with those emotions over the phone. I just can't. Hearing my dad cry is hard enough, and I've heard that so many times. Hearing Tay cry would just break me. It would tear me to pieces.
Anyway.
That's my update for now.
I'll be making changes to this blog, adding pages and such, over the next few weeks, as well as really getting a hold on my review format. But for a bit, I might not post anything.
Not sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim