Sidor

Saturday, October 25, 2014

General Update

*insert Robin & Ted gif here*

So, I've had some amazing feedback on my book. Which is great because I was starting to feel a little down about it but my friends are amazing, and I'm really getting great feedback, negative and positive, and my book is almost ready to be sent out into the world.

You bet your hat that's a scary thought that keeps me up at night.

So, I've been busy still. Not a lot of reading or writing done. But I have two reviews to add asap: Aristotle and Dante [etc] and Ask the Passengers. I am hoping to write these tonight. I'm currently reading This is Where I Leave You because the movie looks hilarious but I wanted to read the book first (I have to, I can't help it).

Also, I ordered a new copy (of the same edition) of The Book Thief and I finally got it! I also ordered Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Between Shades of Gray, and Outlander. I'm kind of chilling on the library books for a while because I never read them fast enough and I have so many books that I want to read in my personal library.

Books, books, books!

Oh, last thing, I transferred my library excel list to a Google spreadsheet so I can keep track and have it on my Google drive, and then I can share it with people when they want to know what books I have while they're shopping for me and stuff. I may add my "to buy" list in a separate doc eventually, but this works for now.

Ok, gonna go read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim