Sidor

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Stars

Plot: Dobby tells Harry not to go to Hogwarts. Harry and Ron steal a flying car. They get in trouble. The Chamber of Secrets is opened. Things happen.

My Thoughts: First, I feel very silly writing out the plot of the Harry Potter books because everyone knows what happens. So hopefully ^ that will suffice. Second, and I mean this with as much respect to JKR as she deserves, but I've always kind of thought that The Chamber of Secrets was a filler book. It wasn't bad, but it definitely was not my favorite in the series. It obviously sets up a lot as far as Horcruxes go, and as far as book Ginny + Harry is concerned, but it's always just sort of been the one I skip through whenever I do a reread because I'm not that interested. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim