Sidor

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Progress!

I wrote 2700ish words yesterday, bringing my word count up to 14352. I tried to write a bit more last night but once Brent went to bed Bryce refused to let me near the computer. I'm nearing a part that I've already written, I just need to rewrite it and edit it to fit the timeline of my story. This will be a huge leap in my word count and it'll be about a day's worth of writing already written out, so that's nice. I just hope I can make it for so I don't have to scrap it. I have it written into my outline, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. 

I finally feel like I'm making progress in my story though! That's a good feeling. The beginning was just weighing me down. In my original draft, I just did a quick summary of the events leading up to the scene I have to rewrite, and those events are going to cover three chapters now. It's crazy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim