Sidor

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Review: Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet


My Rating

Goodreads Plot: As a little girl, Jane has no one. Her mother Vivienne Margaux, the powerful head of a major New York theater company has no time for her. But she does have one friend--Michael--and no one can see him but her. But Michael can't stay with Jane forever, and on her eighth birthday, her imaginary friend must leave her. When Jane is in her thirties... (click the link to continue reading)

My Thoughts: This. Book. Was. Great. At first I was like, "Woah, that's weird, she's attracted to her imaginary friend". But as I continued reading, it became so much more than that. Not only is this book about taking control of one's life and making one's own dreams a reality (ok, the last part is probably only used a little loosely), but it's also about a mother-daughter relationship and how some mothers interact (or don't) with their children, even as their children grow up. This book was really great, and I just recently found out that it was a movie, so I'll probably watch that soon too. If you haven't read this one, READ IT! It's short and sweet and you'll fly through it.

Recommended to me by inserttypicalnonsensehere.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim