Sidor

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Review: The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield


 
My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Plot: (Without giving anything away because this is a must-read) Biographer Margaret Lea is called upon by renown, mysterious author Vida Winter to write her biography. Margaret is thrust into the story of the March family, where she is captivated by the tale of twins and the lives they led in a town where no one quite understood them. All the while, Margaret is facing memories of her own, and together she and Vida Winter come to terms with who they are.
My Thoughts: Oh. my. gosh. This book. This book. Wow. Oh my gosh. From start to finish, this book is a page turner. I didn’t want it to end, and I really feel like I know the characters intimately. I feel completely satisfied with the ending, and I would recommend this book 10000%. There is not a single thing I can comment negatively on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim