Sidor

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Review: Allegiant (Divergent Series #3) by Veronica Roth



My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Spoiler-free plot: (Kind of hard but I will try) Tris and Tobias, and their friends, learn the truth of what it means to be Divergent or not Divergent. Stuff happens. People die. I really cannot talk about the plot without spoiling so I’m not going to.
My opinion: I. loved. it. I was waiting to hate it and throw it across the room and be pissed off at Veronica Roth for what she did, but it. makes. sense. It was sad. So incredibly sad. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t cry my eyes out, and then go stand under the shower numbly for a half hour after finishing the book. But it was good. The ending was rushed though. I feel like it just stopped. Which I guess kind of makes sense, but I was hoping for a little more closure, which is why I didn’t give it five stars like I had originally planned. Anyways, it’s a good book. Read the whole series and cry along with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim