Sidor

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Book Review: Maybe Not (A Novella) by Colleen Hoover



My Rating: ★★★☆☆

Genre(s): New Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Plot: Warren and Bridgette get off to a rocky start when she moves in to the apartment he shares with Ridge. However, it's obvious that there's a shared attraction between them. As strong as her hatred toward him seems to be, Warren is determined to find out if her love could be just as strong.

Pros:
  • It's what's happening in the background of Maybe Someday and that's really cool.
  • Both of these characters have tough interiors, but gooey insides, and that really shows in this book.
  • It was feels-y.
  • It told a whole story in a short number of pages, which is really hard to do.
Cons:
  • A little too much sex for my taste.
  • I was kind of hoping this book would be more about Syd and Ridge, because I didn't read the description.
Favorite Quotes: 
  • “The only difference between falling in love and being in love is that your heart already knows how you feel, but your mind is too stubborn to admit it.” 
  • “I can’t believe I’m falling in love with such a stupid, stupid asshole.”
  • [There are others but my crappy kindle doesn't highlight and I can't find them]
My Thoughts: It was good. It wasn't nearly as good as Maybe Someday, but it was good.

Links:
Goodreads
Amazon
B&N
Colleen Hoover

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim