Sidor

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas book wish list

My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins (and others)
  • I love collections of short stories like this, and the cover is really super cute.
  • HAVE YOU SEEN THIS COVER? Also it has really good ratings and I’ve been dying to read it since it came out.
One of these Harry Potter boxed sets. I’m not picky, but something in English would be nice :p
  • This is a given. Harry Potter and box sets are my favorites.
  • Someone recommended this book to my and my library doesn’t have it. Also it sounds quirky and cute and I think I would love it.
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
  • I love this concept. Love it.
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
  • Ok so I read this book and I will probably read it again, but I’d rather have an actual copy since I already have the ebook.
The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry
  • My second-favorite series, and a boxed set. Yes please.
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith/JK Rowling
  • Ok so one of my favorite authors started writing books in one of my favorite genres. The first one was great. I want to read this one next.
The Secret Place by Tana French
  • I have the first two, and I need this one.
Little Big Lies by Liane Moriarty
  • Another recommendation, and it seems really interesting!
The City by Dean Koontz
  • Favorite author. Need this book.
The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
  • Another recommendation.
The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
  • Some people whose literary opinions I greatly value said I HAD to read this book.
Panic by Lauren Oliver
  • I love Lauren Oliver so, so, so much. I started reading this book, but there was a hold line behind me so I couldn’t renew it.
California by Edan Lepucki
  • This book sounds creepy and exactly like something that I would live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim